Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and specializes in the treatment of medically complex patients who require individualized, interdisciplinary acute care for an extended recovery time.
We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service and commitment to excellence. We treat each patient like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our patients. Simply put, we care about our patients.
We operate our business according to a few key principles:
- We operate a patient-centered business, which means that we organize our business processes to deliver an exceptional patient experience and superior patient care.
- We are committed to making Cornerstone a “Great Place to Work”. We believe that satisfied and engaged employees are more productive and deliver better care to our patients.
- We hire employees who have a passion to deliver superior patient care and understand that patient satisfaction is our number one priority.
- We have a relentless focus on continuous improvement and actively seek to adopt new best practices to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- We are on a journey to transform Cornerstone from a Good Company to a Great Company. We are not satisfied with being good, when we have the capability to be great.
Cornerstone currently operates seventeen Long Term Acute Care Hospitals (“LTACHs”) in six states ─ Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Arizona and West Virginia ─ under the Cornerstone Hospital and Solara Hospital brands. Our hospitals have 24-hour physician support and the ancillary services found at an acute care hospital, including laboratory, radiology, procedure rooms, intensive care units (ICUs) or high observation units and telemetry units.
Cornerstone is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit, train and retain talented individuals who share our passion for quality and responsive patient care. We firmly believe that the success of our Company begins with our employees.
Cornerstone is actively pursuing opportunities to build or acquire additional post-acute services. To discuss business opportunities, contact David Smith, President, at [email protected]