Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and operates in three divisions: Long-Term Acute Care Hospitals, Senior Living, and Behavioral Health.
We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our patients and residents.
We operate our business according to a few key principles:
- We operate a patient and resident-centered business, which means that we organize our business processes to deliver an exceptional patient experience and superior quality of life and care.
- We are committed to making Cornerstone a “Great Place to Work.” We believe that satisfied and engaged employees are more productive and deliver better care to our patients and residents.
- We hire employees who have a passion to deliver superior patient and resident care and understand that patient and resident satisfaction is our number one priority.
- We have a relentless focus on continuous improvement and actively seek to adopt new best practices to improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- We are on a journey to transform Cornerstone from a Good Company to a Great Company. We are not satisfied with being good when we have the capability to be great.
Cornerstone is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit, train and retain talented individuals who share our passion for quality and responsive patient care. We firmly believe that the success of our Company begins with our employees.
Cornerstone is actively pursuing opportunities to build or acquire additional post-acute services. To discuss business opportunities, contact David Smith, President, at [email protected]