Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission declares our purpose as a company.
To advance and nurture healing, provide hope to patients and families, and make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Our vision describes what we aspire to accomplish as an organization.
To be the leading provider of complex acute and post-acute healthcare in our communities by delivering superior, cost-effective patient care at the right time, in the most appropriate setting. We WOW patients and their families with our quality of care and responsive service. We attract the best physicians who desire to affiliate with the market leader. We engage employees to create a high-performance culture and extraordinary, rewarding careers.
Our values define the attitudes and behaviors that will be required to make our Vision a reality.
- We are passionate about delivering superior patient care.
- We share a desire to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients.
- We strive to make every personal interaction a positive experience.
- We perform our job with a sense of purpose and pride, according to clear priorities.
- We act with a sense of urgency to accomplish our immediate priorities.
- We are resourceful and persevere to achieve goals.
- We continuously strive for improved performance.
- We constructively challenge the status quo to achieve performance excellence.
- We are flexible, adaptable and embrace change as a key element of our future success.
- We work as a team, each of us taking personal accountability, to deliver superior results.
- We believe that teamwork and collaboration leads to improved outcomes.
- We assume personal responsibility for addressing issues with a positive, “can do” attitude.
- We treat each other with respect to promote and sustain a trusting culture.
- We treat others as they wish to be treated, with courtesy, politeness and kindness.
- We engage in a beneficial, positive dialog to achieve desired outcomes.
- We are candid, truthful and ethical in our words and actions.
- We tactfully communicate in an open, honest and direct manner.
- We always perform our jobs in a responsible and conscientious manner.